Monday, August 24, 2015

Living fully unto the glory of God!

I love this Scripture;
Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.

This Scripture has always been my motivation in living life fully to the glory of God in all aspects of life. Recently, in May of this year, by God's grace no doubt, I embarked on a program of physical transformation. Earlier, I had been very unhappy with my physique and nutrition. And the results were lethargy, and a largely sedentary lifestyle.

A convergence of things took place, and finally, in May this year, I said, 'Enough is enough! Time to get down and do, by God's grace, all I've always wanted to do, with regards to physical and nutrition goals.' My weight at that time was hovering between 80 - 82 kilograms.

I took my weight this morning, and though not an earth-shattering difference (only down by about 3 Kgs), I was much heartened. The efforts were beginning to bear fruit. More importantly, I knew I was on a track which had no U-turn. I had come to a point where I actually enjoy working out, and watching my nutritional behavior!

So yes, it can be done. For me, I unwaveringly thank my God for His grace through the help of the Holy Spirit. This was something of the heart and mind, not merely physical. I am looking forward to more physical transformation. Right now, the goal is to bring my total body weight to 75 kilograms by end September, and obtain some sort of muscle definition.

This guy, Marc Perry, has been a great help as well:
You can get to him via his web-site http://www.builtlean.com/workout-plan/

All the best!

No comments: